Quality apartment rentals in Central Khartoum
High specification furnished apartments to rent in Central Khartum, Sudan, in downtown area (Khartoum 1) on Gamhoria Avenue. Five minutes walk from Blue Nile river and Presidential Palace, near the governmental and commercial centre, next to Acropole Hotel. Safe, secure, European-style property run by Europeans. Available for short or long term lets. The most central Khartoum accommodation.
Our serviced apartments are approximately 100-175m2 and include:
- One to three large bedrooms, with double or twin beds as you prefer
- Large sitting/dining room (up to 50m2) with sofas, dining table and TV
- Tiled kitchens, with full cooking facilities and utensils
- Tiled bathrooms, with bath and shower
- Fully furnished with good quality solid wood furniture
- Extra strength air conditioning, with also water-based coolers and ceiling fans for lower running costs
- High ceilings and balconies
- Reliable water and power supplies. Drinking water filters are fitted in all apartments. Water bills are included, you just pay for the electricity you use
- Free wireless internet and satellite TV
- 24 hour on-site security
- Repairs and maintenance
Extra services available on request:
- Apartment cleaning, clothes washing and ironing
- Telephone lines
- Private ADSL and Mobile Internet (for use in your office or on the move)
- Secure car parking
- Access to sporting facilities and swimming pool
- Many nearby restaurants
- Something else? Just ask!
Just arrived in Khartoum? We can meet you (perhaps at your hotel) and show you what we have available.
We offer apartments on a daily and monthly basis. Our daily prices are as follows:
- 1 person (1 bedroom apartment): US$20 per day
- 2 people (1 or 2 bedroom apartment): US$30 per day
- 3 people (2 or 3 bedroom apartment): US$40 per day
We offer a better deal on monthly rentals - call us for details.
For more details, or to arrange a viewing, telephone Nicholas on:
or Mariam on:
or email us:
contact [at] khartoumapartments.com
When ringing us, if you don't get a reply please keep trying: the telephone networks in Sudan don't always work reliably.
See our apartment buildings on the map below (). Zoom out and hover for more landmarks () and districts of Khartoum (). Visiting the UN or a government department? Try this map from UN Sudan showing all their locations - we're just underneath the S in 'Gamhoria Street', near the big 'Khartoum' in the middle of the map.
khartoumapartments.com, Slavos Building, Near Sahara Hotel, Gamhoria Avenue, Khartoum, Sudan